Discover the best sports betting apps in the USA. Read our guide on betting apps and choose the one that best fits your needs!
Top 3 Sports Betting Apps in the US
DraftKings Sportsbook App
Best betting interface
Up to $500 bonus + $200 risk-free bet
Most popular sportsbook
Register with DraftKings from any state in the U.S., but must be 21+ years old and located in NJ to wager.
SugarHouse Sports App
Integrated online casino
Up to $250 bonus money
Smallest wagering requirements
Register with SugarHouse from any state in the U.S., but must be 21+ years old and located in NJ to wager.
Special "Points Betting" Style
Up to $1000 in Risk-Free Bets
Most unique betting markets
Register with PointsBet from any state in the U.S., but must be 21+ years old and located in NJ to wager.
Top Rated Sports Betting Apps
With more and more apps becoming available, it can be difficult to know which are the best and which ones should be avoided. To save you the hassle of researching yourself, we've compiled a list of the top-rated sports betting apps currently available in the USA.
- DraftKings: Successfully made the transition from fantasy to sports betting provider.
- PointsBet: Every sports fan will love the unique style of betting offered by PointsBet.
- SugarHouse Sportsbook: All you need is one account to switch from sports betting and casino games.
- BetRivers: Sister to the following online sportsbook, you can still expect great services at BetRivers.
- bet365: The world's leading online sports betting platform with thousands of betting markets.
- 888 Sportsbook: Live-betting and pre-game betting. Non-sports events are available for betting as well.
- FOX Bet (formerly BetStars): Switch between sportsbook and PokerStars with one account.
- betMGM: Easily switch between sports betting and online casino and poker.
- FanDuel: This popular interface is very easy to use.
- Unibet: One of the leading online sportsbooks in the world.
The best sports betting apps are those that offer a wide selection of sports, a vast array of betting options, and in-play betting. The majority of sportsbook users enjoy the thrill of making bets during live play and this really is a necessity to be considered among the best sports betting apps.
Other considerations are usability and functionality. The software of a sports betting app needs to be sophisticated but easy to operate, offering smooth and seamless betting to the user without unnecessarily complex navigation. In this sponsored content, we also consider bonuses, payment methods, security, and betting odds among our ranking criteria. Read on to find out which sports betting app you’ll enjoy the most.
Bettings Apps in the USA 2019 Reviews
In order to make things easier for you, we have reviewed some of the most popular sports betting apps. Browse, make your choice and let the fun begin!
Below are some reviews of the best betting apps in the USA in 2019.
- SugarHouse Betting App
- PointsBet Betting App
- BetRivers Betting App
- DraftKings Betting App
- bet365 Betting App
- betMGM Betting App
- FanDuel Betting App
- 888Sports Betting App
- BetStars Betting App
- Unibet Betting App
1. SugarHouse Sportsbook Mobile App
This app for sports fans is among the best sports betting apps ever released. Offering over five million bet options a year and the ability to live bet during games, SugarHouse has created a betting app for Android and iPhone users that will ensure you never get bored. Here’s what you can expect.
Get Bonus Up To $250
Bet on Sports & Play Casino
iOS & Android
Register an Account at SugarHouse NJ. SugarHouse Responsibility: 21+, T&Cs Apply. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem and wants help, call 1-800-Gambler.
- Seamlessly integrated with SugarHouse Casino, which features over 460 casino games, this app allows you to switch between sports bets and casino games with ease, using one account and login.
- Live in-game betting means you can instantly place bets during live play on anything from who will score the next touchdown to whether the next batter will get a hit. The ability to place live bets increases most users’ excitement and enjoyment of the games.
- Users enjoy the lowest bonus requirements available on any NJ betting apps.
- Generous signup bonuses as well as extra opportunities for winning more money, including the Refer-A-Friend program and free bingo spins.
To download this betting app for iPhone, click the link and use the promotion code MAXBONUS for extra rewards. T&Cs apply, only players 21+ located in NJ. Note, the First Deposit Bonus may only be claimed once per person across all Rivers and SugarHouse websites.
2. PointsBet Sports Betting App
Likewise, PointsBet is among the leading NJ betting apps for sports, and it’s not hard to see why. With points betting, PointsBet brings you closer to your favorite sports with a multitude of betting options with their unique style of sports betting.
Your main goal is to bet on the spread or point totals here. Win big by betting correctly (or lose). It's a different style of betting that might be the right way for you. You can choose from an array of sports to bet on with something for every sports fan, including soccer betting, NFL and college football betting, hockey betting, basketball betting, golf betting, and baseball betting.
Other users also rate this app very highly, making it one of the best sports betting apps around according to its huge fan base. Sports gamblers love how easy it is to navigate and use and how detailed it is. Here are some of its best features.
- It’s free to join, simply download the PointsBet app for Android or iPhone and create your free account.
- Tons of betting options, giving you a huge choice and opportunity to exercise personal preferences.
- It’s highly rated as one of the best sports betting apps by real users.
- Bet with the knowledge that your money and privacy are safe and secure.
3. BetRivers Betting App
BetRivers has officially launched in PA (and soon IN). The parent company, Rush Bet, is also at the helm of SugarHouse, an established brand in NJ. BetRivers has a pretty similar experience to its aforementioned sister brand, but that is by no means a bad thing.
The user experience is wonderful, with the ability to easily make parlay slips being the stand-out feature. Plus a generous new customer welcome bonus helps too.
BetRivers is an excellent choice of app to download if you're in PA. It's one of the earliest on the market.
- Must be located in PA to bet and 21+
- Also owned by Rush Street
4. DraftKings Sports Betting App
DraftKings has easily transitioned from pure fantasy sports to offer a sports betting app available in New Jersey. Lines are backed against a white background and it's easy to filter by sports and then find the game you want to be on. From there, you can make your choice of moneyline bet, over-under, or a point spread. Even add multiple bets on your bet slip.
Furthermore, DraftKings now has an NJ online casino to play as well. Of course, their sports app is the main draw but if you need to switch it up you can play the casino games. The first time you play $10 in the casino you'll get a $10 free bet as well.
- Real money betting must take place within New Jersey state lines
- Addition of a real money casino
- The 2nd most popular app in NJ
5. bet365 Sports Betting App
One of the newest NJ online sportsbooks, bet365 has huge brand recognition around the world as the biggest online sports betting platform. They broke the mold by being the first to do online-only sports betting, with no physical sportsbook anywhere. Now, they've brought their powerful setup to New Jersey.
Plus, bet right in the bet365 app with thousands of betting markets to choose from. And get competitive odds on almost every sport imaginable. Try it today and look for a nice welcome bonus!
- #1 online sportsbook in the world
- Excellent mobile betting app for both iOS & Android
- Completely secure banking
6. betMGM Sports Betting App
Fans of Atlantic City know betMGM bonus offers well. But did you know they offer a great NJ mobile betting app? The great NJ online casino now offers online sports betting to all players in NJ. Available for both iOS and Android, the betMGM app offers great lines on tons of sports. Why not try NFL betting this season?
- Brand new sports betting app
- One of the top US casinos
- Great mobile app for iOS & Android
7. FanDuel Sports Betting App
Using their established presence as a fantasy football provider, FanDuel has topped the competition when transitioning to a mobile sports betting app. Of all the 10+ choices people have in NJ, FanDuel is the favorite, by far. It's no question why when looking at their services; they have the cleanest and simplest app. All the sportsbook apps pretty much offer the same thing, filters to find games, filters to find lines and markets, but the FanDuel app, however, just does it a little bit better.
- Best user-interface for a betting app
- Most downloaded mobile sportsbook in NJ
- Shared wallet with Betfair Casino
8. 888Sport Betting App
The powerful and advanced software used in the 888Sport app makes it one of the best sports betting apps of 2019. Compared to other NJ betting apps for sports, this one has the broadest coverage regarding betting subjects. Not only can you use the app to bet on all of your favorite sports, but you can also use it to bet on political campaigns and non-sports related world events.
This betting app for iPhone and Android boasts the most competitive betting odds in the sports world, with live betting on games for high-octane thrills and more winning opportunities. With thousands of betting options available on in-play games and pre-match sports, as well as live news events, this is one of the best online betting apps in terms of choice. You’ll enjoy:
- Instant betting, including touch screen log-in to make placing bets more efficient;
- 24/7 customer service available in various methods of communication, including live chat, telephone, and email;
- Visually-enhanced live games to allow you to watch your favorite sports on the app in the event that you are out and about and not able to access a TV;
- Instant live sports updates with real-time odds and results; and
- The ability to place bets on non-sports events, which is a big bonus over other apps, giving it wider appeal to a broader audience.
To download one of the best sports betting apps of 2019, visit the 888Sport website. T&Cs apply, only players 21+ located in NJ.
9. BetStars Sports Betting App
BetStars is a latecomer to the NJ betting apps scene, having just launched in the second half of 2019. However, despite its relative newness, this sportsbook has quickly found itself alongside the other best online betting apps and is cementing its place as one of the best sports betting apps in New Jersey.
As a sister brand to the enormously popular PokerStars, an online casino, this app has the advantage of being able to switch between the brands with one single account. This will be a benefit for many players who enjoy different types of online betting and game playing. Being under the PokerStars brand umbrella also gives users the peace of mind that in using the BetStars app, they are dealing with a safe, secure, and trusted brand. What can you look forward to?
- With a European background, this app not only focuses on mainstream popular American sports but also more European-led sports, such as soccer and tennis, appealing to a broader spectrum of sports fans.
- With the ability to place bets during live matches, this app is sure to get your adrenaline pumping and add extra excitement to your favorite sports, putting it easily amongst the best sports betting apps.
- Easy to navigate with intuitive user interfaces, this app is a breeze to use, making it perfectly accessible for new and veteran players alike.
To find out for yourself why this is one of New Jersey’s best betting apps, click the link below. T&Cs apply, only players 21+ located in NJ.
What Should You Look for in a Sports Betting App?
What you should look for in the best sports betting apps will depend entirely on your needs, which can differ from one sports betting fan to the next.
Whether you are using an Android or iOS operating system may affect which app performs best for you, as well as how much storage space you have available on your device. Apps with a particularly large file size may simply be out of the question for some people.
If you are interested in a diverse range of sports and like to switch up which sort of games you bet on, then a sportsbook with a large variety of sports is what you should look for. However, if you are primarily interested in one mainstream sport, then a sports app with less of a variety (and less “clutter”) may better suit your requirements.
Functionality and how user-friendly an app is will play a large part for you if you are a new user of sports betting apps. An uncomplicated app that is easy to navigate will help you get into the fun of betting quickly without having to spend hours learning how the software works.
Sign-up bonuses are also something you should look out for as they are a great way to try out a new app and find out if you like it without investing too much of your own money. If it doesn’t seem to be the right fit for you, try the next on!
NJ Best Sports Betting Apps
The Bookmakers present in the state of New Jersey have launched their sports betting app to allow their users to bet anywhere at any time. There are 13 betting apps currently available for bettors in New Jersey:
- PointsBet Betting App
- SugarHouse Betting App
- DraftKings Betting App
- FanDuel Betting App
- Caesars Betting App
- Golden Nugget Betting App
- 888Sport Betting App
- BetStars Betting App
- William Hill Betting App
- Hard Rock Betting App
- betMGM Betting App
- BetAmerica Betting App
- Unibet Betting App
The Best Sports Betting Apps in New Jersey
|Sportsbook||Betting App||Our Rating||Mobile App|
|Golden Nugget||4/5||Download The App|
|William Hill||4/5||Download the App|
|888Sport||4/5||Download the App|
|FOX Bet||4/5||Download the App|
|Unibet||4/5||Download the App|
After testing all of these betting apps, here are the ones that we strongly recommend:
PA Best Sports Betting Apps
- SugarHouse Sportsbook App
- BetRivers Sportsbook App
- Caesars Sportsbook App (coming soon)
- BetStars Sportsbook App (coming soon)
- William Hill Sportsbook App (coming soon)
NV Sports Betting Apps
In Nevada, online betting is allowed through NV sports betting apps. The sports betting app of your choice can be downloaded on your mobile device only if you are physically located in Nevada. Some apps require you to sign up at the brick and mortar location of the sportsbook. Moreover, to fund your account, you will have to make a deposit in person at a casino sportsbook in the state. Here are the currently available Nevada sports betting apps:
- William Hill – With so many land-based locations in Nevada, this pioneer mobile sportsbook is convenient to use because of its multiple deposit and withdrawal options.
- Caesars Sports – Due to its popularity, the operator offers competitive betting lines.
- Golden Nugget Sports – Offers the same odds, lines and spreads as its famous brick and mortar location.
- betMGM – Use this app to avoid waiting in line at Las Vegas casinos.
- B-Connected – This mobile sportsbook from Boyd Gaming offers accumulative comp dollars upon wagering.
- CG Sports – A new and improved version of this mobile sportsbook has just been launched.
- NV Sports – NV Sports is the sports betting app from the operator South Point, led by Chris Andrews and Jimmy Vaccaro.
- STN Sports – Bet on sports and horse races with this app from Station Casino.
- Westgate Superbook – Unique odds, lines and point spreads from Westgate Las Vegas.
- Wynn Sports – Traditional sports betting, horse racing and dog wagering from the Wynn Las Vegas Sportsbook.
- Atlantis Sports – Easy to navigate app from the famous Reno Sportsbook.
- Peppermill Sportsbook – Collect comps and tier points when you bet on mobile.
- TI Mobile Sports – Treasure Island's straightforward sports betting app.
WV Sports Betting Apps
- FanDuel Sports Betting App
- Hollywood Casino Sports Betting App
- Pointsbet app