Discover the best bettings apps in the USA. We also list them by state starting with New Jersey! Given the fast pace of today’s society, it makes sense for us to have access to the things we enjoy doing at the touch of our fingertips. Keep up-to-date on game results and get in on the action yourselves.
Best NJ Sports Betting Apps
NJ Betting Apps:
Here is the complete list of NJ Betting Apps available in 2019 for users in New Jersey:
- SugarHouse Sportsbook App
- DraftKings Sportsbook App
- FanDuel Sportsbook App
- Caesars Sportsbook App
- Golden Nugget Sportsbook App
- 888Sport Sportsbook App
- BetStars Sportsbook App
- William Hill Sportsbook App
- PointsBet Sportsbook App
The Bookmakers present in the state of New Jersey have launched their Sports Betting App to allow their users to bet anywhere at any time. Here are the details of the best sports betting app in New Jersey:
|Golden Nugget||5/5||Download The App|
|Caesars Sports||5/5||Download The App|
|FanDuel||5/5||Download the App|
|William Hill||5/5||Download the App|
|888Sports||4/5||Download the App|
|Betstars||4/5||Download the App|
Here are five of the betting apps we wholeheartedly recommend:
- Sugarhouse Betting App
- Draftkings Betting App
- Fanduel Betting App
- Pointsbet Betting App
- Resorts Betting App
What are the Best Sports Betting Apps in the US?
With more and more apps becoming available, it can be difficult to know which are the best and which ones we should avoid. To save you the hassle of researching yourself, we have compiled a list of the best sports betting apps currently available in the USA.
- SugarHouse Sportsbook: All you need is one account to switch from sports betting and casino games.
- 888 Sportsbook: Live-betting and pre-game betting. Non-sports events available for betting.
- PointsBet: Every sports fan will love the unique style of betting offered by PointsBet.
- BetStars Online Sports Betting: Switch between Sportsbook and Pokerstars with one account.
- Fanduel: Their popular interface is very easy to use.
- DraftKings: Successfully made the transition from fantasy to sports betting provider
The best sports betting apps are those that offer a wide selection of sports, a vast array of betting options, and in-play betting. The majority of sportsbook users enjoy the thrill of making bets during live play and this really is a necessity to be considered among the best sports betting apps.
Other considerations are usability and functionality. The software of a sports betting app needs to be sophisticated but easy to operate, offering smooth and seamless betting to the user without unnecessarily complex navigation. In this sponsored content, we also consider bonuses, payment methods, security, and betting odds among our ranking criteria. Read on to find out which sports betting app you’ll enjoy the most.
PA Best Sports Betting Apps
- SugarHouse Sportsbook App (coming soon)
- Caesars Sportsbook App (coming soon)
- Betstars Sportsbook App (coming soon)
- William Hill Sportsbook App (coming soon)
Pennsylvania's Bookmakers have not launched yet their Sports Betting Apps. It should arrive on your mobile and tablets early 2019.
NV Sports Betting Apps
In Nevada, betting is allowed through and restricted to NV sports betting apps. The sports betting app of your choice can be downloaded on your mobile device only if you are physically located in Nevada. Some apps require you to sign up at the brick and mortar location of the sportsbook. Moreover, to fund your account, you will have to make a deposit in person at a casino sportsbook in the state. Here are the currently available Nevada Sports Betting Apps:
- William Hill – With so many land-based locations in Nevada, this pioneer mobile sportsbook is convenient to use because of its multiple deposit and withdrawal options.
- Caesars Sports – Due to its popularity, the operator offers competitive betting lines.
- Golden Nugget Sports – Offers the same odds, lines and spreads as its famous brick and mortar location.
- PlayMGM – Use this app to avoid waiting in line at Las Vegas casinos.
- B-Connected – This mobile sportsbook from Boyd Gaming offers accumulative comp dollars upon wagering.
- CG Sports – A new and improved version of this mobile sportsbook has just been launched.
- NV Sports – NV Sports is the sports betting app from the operator South Point, led by Chris Andrews and Jimmy Vaccaro.
- STN Sports – Bet on sports and horse races with this app from Station Casino.
- Westgate Superbook – Unique odds, lines and points spreads from Westgate Las Vegas.
- Wynn Sports – Traditional sports betting, horse racing and dog wagering from the Wynn Las Vegas Sportsbook.
- Atlantis Sports – Easy to navigate app from the famous Reno Sportsbook.
- Peppermill Sportsbook – Collect comps and tier points when you bet on mobile.
- TI Mobile Sports – Treasure Island's straightforward sports betting app.
WV Sports Betting Apps
- Hollywood Casino Sports Betting App (Coming Soon)
Bettings Apps in the USA 2019 Reviews
In order to make things easier for you, we have reviewed some of the most popular Sports Betting Apps. Browse, make your choice and let the fun begin!
Here are some reviews of the best betting apps in the USA in 2019:
- Sugarhouse Betting App
- Pointsbet Betting App
- Draftkings Betting App
- Fanduel Betting App
- 888Sports Betting App
- Betstars Betting App
SugarHouse Sportsbook Mobile App
This app for sports fans is among the best sports betting apps ever released. Offering over five million bet options a year and the ability to live bet during games, SugarHouse has created a betting app for Android and iPhone users that will ensure you never get bored. Here’s what you can expect.
- Seamlessly integrated with the SugarHouse Casino, which features over 460 casino games, this app allows you to switch between sports bets and casino games with ease, using one account and login.
- Live in-game betting means you can instantly place bets during live play on anything from who will score the next touchdown to whether the next batter will get a hit. The ability to place live bets increases most users’ excitement and enjoyment of the games.
- Users can enjoy the lowest bonus requirements available on any NJ betting apps.
- Generous sign up bonuses as well as extra opportunities for winning more money, including the Refer-A-Friend program and random free bingo spins.
To download this betting app for iPhone, click the link and use the promotion code MAXBONUS for extra rewards. T&Cs apply, only players 21+ located in NJ.
PointsBet Sports Betting App Review
PointsBet is among the leading NJ betting apps for sports, and it’s not hard to see why. PointsBet brings you closer to your favorite sports with a multitude of betting options with their unique style of sports betting. Your main goal is to bet on the spread or point totals here. Win big by betting correctly (or lose). It's a different style of betting that might be the right way for you. You can choose from an array of sports to bet on with something for every sports fan, including soccer betting, pro and college football betting, hockey betting, basketball betting, golf betting, and baseball betting.
Other users also rate this app very highly, making it one of the best sports betting apps around according to its huge fan base. Sports gamblers love how easy it is to navigate and use and how detailed it is. Here are some of its best features.
- It’s free to join, simply download the betting app for Android or iPhone and create your free account.
- There are a multitude of ways to bet, giving you a huge choice and opportunity to exercise personal preferences.
- It’s highly rated as one of the best sports betting apps by real users.
- You can bet in the knowledge that your money and privacy are safe and secure, thanks to this app being in the family of the leading daily fantasy sports product.
DraftKings moves from Fantasy to Sports Betting App
DraftKings has easily transitioned from a Fantasy sports platform to a smooth sports betting app available in New Jersey. Lines are backed against a white background and it's easy to filter by sports and then find the game you want to be on. From there, you can make your choice of moneyline bet, over under, or a point spread. Even add multiple bets on your bet slip.
Furthermore, DraftKings now has an online casino to play as well. Of course, their sports app is the main draw but if you need to switch it up you can play the casino games. The first time you play $10 in the casino you'll get a $10 free bet as well.
- Real money betting must take place within New Jersey state lines
- Addition of a real money casino
- The 2nd most popular app in NJ
FanDuel Mobile Sports Betting
Using their established presence as a fantasy football provider, FanDuel has topped the competition when transitioning to a mobile sports betting app. Of all the 10+ choices people have in NJ, FanDuel is the favorite, by far. It's no question why when looking at their services; they have the cleanest and simplest app. All the sportsbook apps pretty much offer the same thing, filters to find games, filters to find lines and markets but FanDuel, however, just does it a little bit better.
- Best user-interface for a betting app
- Most downloaded mobile sportsbook in NJ
- Shared wallet with BetFair Casino
How is the 888sport Betting App?
The powerful and advanced software used in this app makes it one of the best sports betting apps of 2019. Compared to other NJ betting apps for sports, this one has the broadest coverage regarding betting subjects. Not only can you use the app to bet on all of your favorite sports, you can also use it to bet on political campaigns and non-sports related world events.
This betting app for iPhone and Android boasts the most competitive betting odds in the sports world, with live betting on games for high-octane thrills and more winning opportunities. With thousands of betting options available on in-play games and pre-match sports, as well as live news events, this is one of the best online betting apps in terms of choice. You’ll enjoy:
- Instant betting, including touch screen log-in to make placing bets more efficient;
- 24/7 customer service available in various methods of communication, including live chat, telephone, and email;
- Visually-enhanced live games to allow you to watch your favorite sports on the app in the event that you are out and about and not able to access a TV;
- Instant live sports updates with real-time odds and results; and
- The ability to place bets on non-sports events, which is a big bonus over other apps, giving it wider appeal to a broader audience.
To download one of the best sports betting apps of 2019, use the link below. T&Cs apply, only players 21+ located in NJ.
Is the BetStars Sports Betting App Any Good?
BetStars is a latecomer to the NJ betting apps scene, having just launched in the second half of 2019. However, in spite of the short time it has been running, this sportsbook has quickly found itself alongside the other best online betting apps and is cementing its place as one of the best sports betting apps in New Jersey.
As a sister brand to the enormously popular PokerStars, an online casino, this app has the advantage of being able to switch between the brands with one single account. This will be a benefit for many players who enjoy different types of online betting and game playing. Being under the PokerStars brand umbrella also gives users the peace of mind that in using the BetStars app, they are dealing with a safe, secure, and trusted brand. What can you look forward to?
- With a European background, this app not only focuses on mainstream popular American sports, but also more European-led sports, such as soccer and tennis, appealing to a broader spectrum of sports fans.
- With the ability to place bets during live matches, this app is sure to get your adrenaline pumping and add extra excitement to your favorite sports, putting it easily amongst the best sports betting apps.
- Easy to navigate with intuitive user interfaces, this app is a breeze to use, making it perfectly accessible for new and veteran players alike.
To find out for yourself why this is one of New Jersey’s best betting apps, click the link below. T&Cs apply, only players 21+ located in NJ.
What Should You Look for in a Mobile Sports Betting App?
What you should look for in the best sports betting apps will depend entirely on your needs, which can differ from one sports betting fan to the next. Whether you are using an Android or iOS operating system may affect which app performs best for you, as well as how much storage space you have available on your device. Apps with a particularly large file size may simply be out of the question for some people.
If you are interested in a diverse range of sports and like to switch up which sort of games you bet on, then a sportsbook with a large variety of sports is what you should look for. However, if you are primarily interested in one mainstream sport, then a sports app with less of a variety (and less “clutter”) may better suit your requirements.
Functionality and how user-friendly an app is will play a large part for you if you are a new user of sports betting apps. An uncomplicated app that is easy to navigate will help you get into the fun of betting quickly without having to spend hours learning how the software works.
Sign-up bonuses are also something you should look out for as they are a great way to try out a new app and find out if you like it without investing too much of your own money. If it doesn’t seem to be the right fit for you, try the next one with no penalty.