The BetAmerica bonus offers its new customers a 100% match up deposit offer. This matched deposit is up to $100, depending on how much you deposit with your first deposit. The matched bonus is added to your pending bonus balance and can be used throughout the sports section – which includes greyhound racing, horse racing and daily fantasy sports.
How to get BetAmerica Bonus
Step by Step to getting the 100% Matched Deposit BetAmerica Bonus
- Sign up to BetAmerica as a new customer.
- Make you first deposit between $10 and $100.
- Get the matched deposit bonus placed into your Pending Bonus balance.
- Bet on anything that’s available and charges your balance. This includes horse racing, greyhound racing, or daily fantasy sports games. Thereon the BetAmerica bonus will be released at a rate of 10 percent of your initial staked amount.
100% matched first deposit of up to $100
As soon as you make your first deposit as a new and verified customer, you will get a 100 percent match BetAmerica bonus. You will be able to see your bonus in the pending bonus balance. You acquire the bonus through placing bets and accumulating the bonus in increments depending on your initial deposited amount.
The 100 percent deposit bonus will be released to you at a rate of 10 percent of the value of each racing bet placed, or every paid contest entered into in the daily fantasy sports section of BetAmerica. Some fantasy sports games are free to play for practice. Therefore, if the bet you chose to place doesn’t actually stake money from your balance, it won’t grant you earnings from the pending bonus.
There are many ways to get the BetAmerica bonus suahc as by playing on horse racing, greyhounds or daily fantasy sports. This means that you won’t get the 100 percent matched bonus immediately, you have to earn it. If you place $10 on a racing bet, $1 of the pending bonus will be released to you.
The bonus will be yours given that you have deposited a minimum of $10, and will be matched up to a maximum of $100. You have 30 days from the initial deposit to earn the pending bonus. After this time, all of the remaining bonus is forfeited and can no longer be earned, it’s a more generous time frame
How to get the Refer A Friend BetAmerica Bonus
Bonus of $50 when referred friend signs up to BetAmerica
The $50 Refer A Friend bonus is not granted immediately after the referred friend signs up to BetAmerica, so here’s how to get the bonus. For you to get the bonus, your friend must qualify for the offer by wagering $1500 or more on BetAmerica, and have had their identity and age authenticated by the bookmakers.
Your lucky friend must register via the referral link, have their age and identity verified, deposit at least $50 with BetAmerica, wager at least $50 within 30 days of signing up and at least $100 within the first 60 days.
The new user must not already have an account with BetAmerica, and be someone who the referring user actually knows. Spamming or mass marketing of the Refer A Friend bonus will result in BetAmerica removing the bonus from the users involved. Moreover, the referred cannot be a family member, the user them self, or somebody who reside at the same address as you.
Step by Step guide to getting the Refer A Friend BetAmerica Bonus
- Sign up to BetAmerica.
- Wager at least $1500 via your BetAmerica account.
- Go to Promotions and then Refer-A-Friend, type in your friend’s email address and press send.
- Make sure the friend signs up via the email and through your referral page.
- Your friend must deposit at least $50, and wager at least $50 within the first 30 days of signing up.
- The friend must then play at least $100 in wagers.
- You will receive a $50 reward within the first five days of the ensuing month.
BetAmerica Deposit and Withdrawal
With BetAmerica, you can make a deposit into your account in a great deal of different ways, practically anyone can deposit into their verified account. Here are the methods that are available:
- eCash (Electronic Bank Transfers): available from any US Checking or Savings Account.
- Credit Cards: Visa and Mastercard accepted, as are credit, debit, and prepaid cards.
- Pay Near Me (Instant Cash Deposits): can deposit from any 7-Eleven or Family Dollar store, with the cashier charging $3.99 per transaction.
- NETELLER (E-Wallet): No fees to transferring to and from your BetAmerica account, deposits by Visa or Mastercard.
- Pay Lucky (New E-Wallet): Instantly transfers credit card deposits, only available to residents of California, Oregon, Massachusetts, New Mexico, New York, Ohio and Wyoming
- Check or Wire Transfer (By Mail): Email firstname.lastname@example.org for information on where to mail to.
- Vanilla Gift (Pre-paid Anonymous Card): Up to $500 per card.
- Reloadable MasterCard (Pre-paid Card): Register and load cash onto card and reload.
- One Vanilla (Pre-paid Anonymous Card): Up to $500 per card.
With BetAmerica, there are three methods to withdraw your money:
- eCash (Electronic Bank Transfers): no fees are charged to your withdrawal and it’s available for your US Checking or Savings account.
- NETELLER (eWallet): withdraw your money back to your eWallet with no fees applied to the withdrawal.
- Check (By Mail): $5 is the Minimum withdrawal and it’s available worldwide with the option to expedite the delivery if needed – to which a fee may apply.
How to withdraw the bonus
Now that you’ve signed up, you need to know how to turn the BetAmerica bonus into real money, and into your account. The 100 percent matched deposit bonus comes to you in the form of a Pending Bonus. To be able to withdraw your BetAmerica bonus you must make wagers, whereupon you will get the bonus at a rate of ten percent per bet or entry fee staked. You can make wagers on horse racing, greyhound racing or daily fantasy sports, basically it’s applicable to every race or game on the BetAmerica website.
Therefore if you bet $20, you will get $2 into your balance. You can then withdraw that $2 worth of bonus. As you continue to chip away at the Pending Bonus, you can continue to withdraw the bonus from the site.
The three methods of withdrawal are Electronic Bank Transfers, via eCash; through an eWallet service, in this case NETELLER or by Mail. The only fees that may apply to any of these withdrawal methods is by Mail, and that’s if you want your check expedited. The minimum withdrawal via check is $5.
Have an issue? Get in touch
If you’re having a problem with anything on BetAmerica, feel free to contact them via any of the below services:
- Live Chat (Instant Online Help): Available throughout the website is the option to engage in live chat with a skilled member of staff, who you will be able to explain your problem to, and have them help you there and then. The service is available from 9am to midnight (Eastern Time) every day of the week. In our experience, this is the best method for contacting BetAmerica as not only is the member of staff quick to respond, but they are also very polite, helpful and more often than not, they solve your problem.
- Email (Secure Email): BetAmerica promises a “Rapid response” to any email enquiries. For help in this manner, email email@example.com.
- Telephone (Freephone from the United States of America): The freephone service is available 364 days a year and connects you to a call center that is based in the United States. The phone number is 18666077929.
- FAQs (Self Service): BetAmerica hosts an FAQ page which you can explore to get quick and easy answers to many issues that you may have. You can also try using the search icon on the website to search a key word to try and find the solution to your problem.
If you want to know what we think about BetAmerica as an overall operator you should check out our BetAmerica review.