Find out more about Breeders Cup Betting. It is no easy feat to dominate the horse racing industry for so many years and to do it with such style.
This is the least you can say for the Breeders Cup World Championship. It is one of the largest horse racing events in the world. The Cup pretty much marks the climax of the champion horse racing season. The highlight of this horse racing championship is the Breeders Cup Classic as it is the culmination of the racing event.
About the Breeders Cup
The 2019 Breeders Cup Championship will take place in Santa Anita Park in Arcadia, California, Us this year. This venue has hosted the Breeders Cup nine times already. The cup is held at a different location in the US every year (except for in 1996, where it was held in Canada), and is a two-day event. This time around it will begin on the 1st of November, a Friday, and end on the following Saturday, 2nd, November.
In 2019, Breeders Cup will share a purse of more than $30 million, with champion horses returning to the race scene. The races attract the top horses, trainers and jockeys from the entire world with strict qualification rules for the horses. There is now an official Breeders Cup mobile app is now available on Google Play and the App Store.
The Breeders Cup Classic
The Breeders Cup Classic pulls the best of the best thoroughbreds every single year since the conception of the championships around 1984. The qualifying breeds are over 3 years and the race has a limit of 14 starters, like the other races. In 2018 the champion of the Breeders Cup was the very popular 5-year-old, Accelerate. He conquered the race by rising to the top during the last minute in an exhilarating race. He was followed by Gunnevera and Yoshida, in that order.
Most people who participate in Breeders Cup Betting are likely to pick the current favorite horse. Accelerate has been popular for a while and many bets on the Breeders Cup reflect this. If you bet on a pick-4 or a pick-6, this top horse is likely to be on your list. Your chances might be limited when you play a win, place, each way or similar bets as your winning will depend on a limited amount of horses and the chances are lower.
Bet on the Breeders Cup
Best sites to bet on the Breeders Cup Championship
|Online Site||Welcome Bonus Promotion|
|TVG||Double your first deposit up to $100|
|BetAmerica||Bonus of up to $100|
|Twinspires||$10 free to bet on the Breeders Cup, $100 sign-up bonus if you spend $500 within 30 days after.|
|Expressbet||Choose from $20, $100 or $500 bonus|
The best sites for increasing your Breeders Cup odds when betting depends on factors like security, live streaming, bonuses and support among others. There are four main sites that offer Breeders Cup betting and streaming.
Television Games Network is a great site to bet on the Breeders Cup Championship. The site offers a welcome bonus that doubles your first deposit instantly. You can witness the 36th Breeders Cup online with TVG and get a free Breeders Cup betting guide and tips on how to bet on the Breeders Cup.
BetAmerica is one of the most trusted sites to bet on the Breeders Cup. The site is licensed all over the US and has major bonuses and additional information about Breeders Cup online Betting. The signup bonus is up to $100 which is a great offer compared to other sites.
Twinspires ranks top of the line when it comes to mobile streaming of horse racing events and other games. It gives detailed information about past Breeders Cup betting data with ideas on the best horses and types of bets you can place. New members are offered a promotional bonus of $10 free to bet with additional bonuses afterward.
This is another favorite site for betting on the Breeders Cup. You can watch online and bet with expert picks with a great signup bonus. To get the full wagering credit of $500, new account holders have to wager at least $5,000 within 90 days of signing up.
Types of bets to place with Breeders Cup Online Betting
The 2019 Breeders Cup will have 14 Grade one races with about $30 million in prize money to be won. The Breeders Cup picks like Accelerate, Roy H and Enable are anticipated with eagerness as fans bet on the Breeders Cup.
According to the Breeders Cup website, for a horse to qualify it must either; win a Breeders Cup Challenge race, qualify based on the points system which is an aggregate their performance during major races throughout the year, or be selected by a panel of experts. Only 14 horses are selected for each race, half of which come from Challenge races and the points system.
There are several types of bets you can place in horse racing which also apply when it comes to Breeders Cup Betting. These bets follow the normal rules with high payouts as the best thoroughbreds are in line for the races. The 14 grade one races have been deemed some of the best bets with the best odds in sports to-date. The first day of Breeders Cup Betting is lighter with only 5 races to bet on. The following Saturday is when the stakes get higher for the remaining nine races inclusive of the Breeders Cup Classic race.
Horse Racing Bet Types
Some of the most profitable wagers you can place as you bet on the Breeders cup are as follows:
- Win – The Breeders Cup odds are great because it has the top horses from all over the world. Placing a Win on the horse you believe will win might be less of a risk, especially if you have been following its success throughout the year. The payoff is also much higher if you manage to win.
- Place – Pick a horse that will win either first or second and you will win your bet on the Breeders Cup through a place bet. This is highly likely because of the trend in a horses winnings in past races and because all the horses are the top Breeders Cup picks.
- Show – With Breeders Cup online betting, you can wager on any type of bet you would like. A show is when you pick a horse that must finish first, second or third in a race, in that order.
- Straight – If you are confident in a horse winning, a straight win, place or show are a great way to bet on the Breeders Cup.
- Exacta – This is a major advantage in Breeders Cup Online betting as the horses are hand-picked to win races. Choosing exactly which two horses will win first and second position may not be that difficult and this exacta bet has a pretty big payout.
- Trifecta – For those who are true fans of horse racing, following major races through the year will benefit them when choosing a trifecta. The chances of choosing which horses finish first, second and third in exact order, is high with Breeders Cup betting.
- Superfecta – This is a high payout bet with high risk as well. Choosing which horses will finish in first, second, third and fourth position in exact order will take the skill of a dedicated devotee of Breeders Cup Betting. However, it has one of the highest payouts, the Daily Double is one of the most popular bets.
For the biggest investments, picks have the highest payouts.
- Pick 3 – Here the horses you pick must win three consecutive races.
- Pick 4 – Your horses must win four consecutive races.
- Pick 6 – the highest risk, your horses must win the first position in six consecutive races.
In 2018, the bet on the Breeders Cup called ‘Breeders Cup Future Wager’ was re-ignited. This is a good way to get the most out of placing odds that may not be available on race day.
Breeders Cup Classic betting online
Just as every other horse race, the Breeders Cup Classic betting can be done online with higher stakes and payouts as it is the highlight of the Breeders Cup. With Breeders Cup Classic betting, however, you are more likely to pick winning horses as these are the creme de la creme of the entire competition. You can bet on the Breeders Cup Classic via all of the sites mentioned above while streaming from your mobile device or computer. Wagering on a pick bet is likely to earn you more while the straight win, place or show can earn you higher rewards as well.
The Breeders Cup Classic betting opportunities are ripe with rewards as you watch your favorite horse win. This Cup has been an exciting addition to the Championships. It is the last race on the last day of Breeders Cup betting.