FanDuel Sportsbook is up and running in the US as more than just a DFS provider with the chance to bet on favorite sports and leagues.
To find out more about the FanDuel Sportsbook payment options currently available on the site and how you can easily and safely make deposits and withdrawals on the platform read the full payments review below.
If you are ready to bet you can check out our Fanduel Promo Code.
- Risk-free bet up to $1000The Promotion is only open to individuals who are at least 21 years of age and physically present in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Illinois, Indiana, Colorado, West Virginia, Tennessee or Iowa during the Promotion Period. To claim, new users need to register, make a first deposit, and then simply place their first real-money wager on FanDuel Sportsbook up to $1000! If a user loses their first wager, Fanduel will refund their loses in the form of a free-bet up to $1000! Full T&C Apply. Visit site
FanDuel Banking Options
Currently, the site is limited to these three states’ boundaries and can only be accessed by users over the age of 21 who are geolocated within the territory. Read more about the legal requirements necessary to meet to bet with the FanDuel Sports Betting platform.
In terms of payment methods, the site offers a wide range of options that can be used to deposit into your account. Each method will have a maximum and minimum that can be deposited and will require users to first create a FanDuel Betting Account.
Similarly, the withdrawal methods will require a qualifying minimum and maximum amount to be fulfilled.
FanDuel Deposit Guide
To make a deposit and withdrawal at FanDuel you will first be required to signup at FanDuel. Use the following step-by-step guide to learn how to deposit money into your FanDuel Account:
- Visit the FanDuel website or app and click on the ‘Join’ button to start the registration process.
- Fill in the registration form with personal details and accept the terms and conditions by click on the ‘Join’ button at the end of the form.
- You may now visit the cashier section of the website and select from the FanDuel Sportsbook payment options.
- Enter the details for your payment method and type in an amount you would like to deposit. Keep in mind that a first deposit bonus may be on offer.
- You may then make the deposit by clicking on the ‘Deposit’ button.
- After you make a deposit the funds will be credited to your account instantly.
FanDuel Withdraw Guide
When it comes to withdrawals, users will be required to visit the cashier section and pick a withdrawal method of their choice. They must then type in the details and enter in the amount they would like to withdraw. Keep in mind that a minimum and maximum amount for each withdrawal method must be taken into account.
Available Payment Methods
The following is a list of FanDuel Sportsbook payment options which are currently available on the platform:
|FanDuel Sportsbook Payment Options||Min Deposit ($)||Max Deposit ($)||Fee||Transaction Time|
|FanDuel Prepaid Card||10||1000||None||Instant|
|Online Bank Transfer||10||1000||None||Instant|
|PayNearMe||10||500||None||Within 15 mins|
Visa/Mastercard can be used for both debit and credit cards. Fees may be incurred by the cardholder in some instances based on the provider. The billing address on your debit or credit card must match the address on your account.
Users can set their PayPal account up to FanDuel as long as you have linked it to their bank account. The deposited funds are available immediately when using PayPal and funding limits are set by PayPal per user.
Users can use their checking account to electronically transfer money into their FanDuel account. All they will require is their checking routing number and account number along with their state-issued ID or Driver’s License.
FanDuel Prepaid Card
Apply online for the prepaid card. Once you get it, it is automatically attached to your account. Top up the card with Visa, Mastercard or ACH. Use it anywhere they accept Discover. There are no monthly fees.
Online Bank Transfer
Use an OBT via online bill pay for select banks. Refer to your bank to see if you qualify.
Users may print or send a barcode to their phone that can be scanned at 7-Eleven, CVS, and Family Dollar and paid with cash.
FanDuel accepts cashier checks, money orders, bankers drafts and personal checks in US Dollars made out to ‘Betfair Interactive US, LLC’
Users can make a withdrawal using ACH, Check, FanDuel Prepaid Card, and Paypal similar to deposits.
Processing times may vary from 2-7 days based on the method prescribed.
Customer support is available at FanDuel providing troubleshooting for users having trouble making a deposit or withdrawal on the site.
The recommended method to contact the Customer Support Team is via Live Chat for instant response. Email and phone options are also available.