With the FanDuel sportsbook you can get a Risk-free bet up to $500. FanDuel is one of the leading daily fantasy sports operators out there, with a great navigation system and cool offers for the experienced player, as well as the newbie daily fantasy sports enthusiast.
What can I get playing at FanDuel Sportsbook?
|FanDuel Sportsbook||Promotions and details|
|Welcome Bonus||Risk-free bet up to $500 – If the player loses the first bet|
|MLB Late Loss Insurance||Get up to $50 back|
|Welcome Bonus Wagering||deposit max $5, must be +18,|
*must be citizens or residents of the USA or Canada
|Last verified||February 23, 2019|
- What can I get playing at FanDuel Sportsbook?
- How can I register to FanDuel Sportsbook in NJ?
- FanDuel Sportsbook: Risk-free bet up to $500 (only new customers)
- FanDuel Sportsbook General Terms and Conditions
- Our rating: what do we like or don’t like at FanDuel online sportsbook?
- FanDuel Ongoing Promotions
- What are the FanDuel Payment options available?
- What are the Betting Markets available on FanDuel Sportsbook in NJ?
- How to Live Streaming on FanDuel Sportsbook?
- FanDuel App Review: how to bet on the go?
- Customer Care
- F.A.Qs: Frequently asked questions
How can I register to FanDuel Sportsbook in NJ?
Signing up at FanDuel Sportsbook is easy, just follow these steps to claim your welcome bonus and other promotions:
- Register with the operator following the instructions below
- Deposit maximum $10 (T&Cs apply)
- Once the bonus shows up in your account, you’re ready to play!
FanDuel Sportsbook: Risk-free bet up to $500 (only new customers)
If you register to FanDuel Sportsbook for the first time, you may unlock this welcome bonus:
Terms & Conditions of FanDuel Sportsbook welcome bonus: an anticipation
- FanDuel Sportsbook is legal in Alaska, Arkansas, Florida, Illinois, Kentucky, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, New Mexico, New York, Oklahoma, Oregon, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Vermont, and Virginia.
- All you need to do is register and deposit $10 (T&Cs apply, check the official site).
- NFL Big League Bonus will run throughout the season (read the dedicated paragraph below)
- After depositing, FanDuel will email the registers once per week, for five weeks.
- Each email will contain a link to a free entry to an NFL fantasy sports 50/50 league contest.
- Use the welcome bonus within 35 days of depositing.
- Offer valid until 02/28/2019.
Here is more details:
|Amount Deposited||Free Entries||League Contests|
|$10 – $24.99||5 free $0.25 entries||50/50 League Contests|
|$25 – $99.99||5 free $1 entries||50/50 League Contests|
|$100 – $199.99||5 free $5 entries||50/50 League Contests|
|$200 +||5 free $10 entries||50/50 League Contests|
FanDuel Sportsbook General Terms and Conditions
- Fantasy sports players must be at least 18 years of age.
- Players must be citizens or residents of the USA or Canada.
- Players can not physically be located in Alabama, Arizona, Delaware, Hawaii, Idaho, Iowa, Louisiana, Montana, Nevada, Texas or Washington at the time of betting.
- If players win more than $600 in the previous year it is necessary to provide an updated address and social security update or consequently be responsible for paying taxes on winnings.
- Players can cancel entries up to 15 minutes prior to the game start, which is a very generous time.
Our rating: what do we like or don’t like at FanDuel online sportsbook?
- A reason as to why this FanDuel review is as positive as it is, is because players get FanDuel Points (FDP). Earn FDPs every time you enter a money game, it doesn’t matter if the outcome is positive or not, FDPs are guaranteed. Gamesters get 10 times the contest entry fee in points when entering any contest. Check your account when you want to check how many points have accumulated. Use the points to enter any paid contest. It’s a neat tool.
- Another benefit is that the signup process is very simple. All that you have to do is choose a contest, pick players, and watch them play. When doing research and analyzing for this FanDuel review, we found that a simple sign up process makes a big difference when it comes to daily fantasy sports websites. If it’s difficult to sign up, that sometimes reflects the rest of the bookie.
We give the operator a 3.5/5 because there is a lack of information, making the website look less transparent. It is however a great option for the daily fantasy sports enthusiast. They do however have FDPs, regular promotions and an easy sign up process, which should not be underestimated. It’s an overall good operator, and we very much recommend it to anyone interested in daily fantasy sports. Another good aspect is that the operator takes care of taxes, given that you follow a few instructions if you win more than $600 per year.
FanDuel Ongoing Promotions
World Fantasy Football Championship
Playing plungers have the chance to get $1,000,000 with the World Fantasy Football Championship. To do this, win one of five qualifiers. The five qualifiers are $3, $12, $65, $300, and $1,000. There’s a possibility to win two tickets to paradise: a VIP trip for two with three nights at the Terranea Resort. Lastly winning gamesters could also meet fantasy pros and be crowned the ultimate champion.
Game of War
Throughout the second week of fantasy sports NFL season it’s possible to enter an NFL contest and win up to $20,000. This offer is available for both new and existing Game of War players. Get the FanDuel app and download the Game of War app before 9/16. On the following day, September 17, 2016, players get a default lineup which can be edited only the day after that, giving players some time to think about their lineup.
$100K NFL Survivor
During 4 rounds of competition, players have the chance to win a share of $100,000 with the $100K NFL Survivor FanDuel offer. Survive the first 3 rounds to earn a place in the week 4 finals and get the chance to win the NFL Survivor tournament. Enter a round for $12 and play up to 50 lineups. First place competitors win $10K, second place competitors wins $5K and third place competitors get $3K.
MLB Late Loss Insurance Refund of $50
Having trouble with the payoffs results? No worries, the pain is now reduced by FanDuel MLB Late Loss Insurance Bonus:
How does it work? Simply placing a pre-live bet on any ALCS or NLCS games, if you team is losing you get a refund in site credit of $50! Not bad right?
NFL Big Win Bonus
There’s winning a bet and then there’s winning with a double payout! How to claim your bonus?
- Place your bet (pre-live) on any Week 7 NFL game
- if the team wins by more than 14 points, you’ll get a double payout of $100 in site bonus
What are the FanDuel Payment options available?
The operator has all of the main payment methods, so you don’t have to worry about not being able to pay or receive your winnings.
- You can pay via MasterCard, VISA, discover, FSTA, STATS, NBC or PayPal.
If players withdraw using PayPal, it takes 48 hours to process on average. If done via check it should arrive within 7 to 10 business days. Depending on the bank, gamesters may be charged a fee when depositing, but make sure that it’s no more than 3% of the amount deposited. You can pay using the FanDuel app also. To avoid this, use PayPal.
What are the Betting Markets available on FanDuel Sportsbook in NJ?
FanDuel’s daily fantasy sports include NFL, NHL, NBA and MLB. It’s an exciting time of the year, as most leagues are going to commence shortly or have done so recently. This does however not include MLB. Baseball season is coming to an end in October, having run throughout the summer and it’s time to say goodbye to one sport, and welcome another. Their sports market includes the most popular sports. They have relatively few sports, but it makes it easier to navigate the website and focus on a few at a time.
NFL season began in September 2016 and finishes in January 2017. NBA season begins October 25, 2016, so get ready. The Cleveland Cavaliers will host a game against the New York Knicks. NHL season begins on October 12, 2016. A lot of fun games are about to commence, so start reading up on players, your favorite teams and competitors to create the perfect lineup this fall. It’s never too late to start, and you might be interested in getting involved in time football season. It’s a great way to bond with your father in law over thanksgiving.
Friends Mode Game
If you’ve been looking for an activity for you and your friends, Friends Mode Game might be just what you need.
Friends Mode is a new way to play, as you start a league with your friends and have your contests recur automatically. It is no longer necessary to manually create private daily fantasy contests. The operator tracks standings for all its players’ league, during the whole season. Every time a friend joins the operator through your league, both of you get $10 to use in contests. It’s an easy and convenient tool to use, and it’s a great way to show friends how good your lineup is. You can use this on the FanDuel app, also.
How to Live Streaming on FanDuel Sportsbook?
They do not have a desktop live streaming service, but it does have a FanDuel app that is dedicated to live streaming. This FanDuel app is separate from their app. Considering that there are a great quantity of games, and most daily fantasy sports lovers already have access to watch games. However, they do have an app called FanDuel live. It’s a live scoring app where it is possible to view your live contests on the go.
It’s possible to use the FanDuel app with your Android or tablet device, unfortunately it is not available for iOS. Its features include live scoring, leader boards where players can compare live lineups, upcoming contests which allows you to see upcoming lineups, and recent contests allowing its users to review standings, as well as access past contest game info.
FanDuel App Review: how to bet on the go?
The bookie has an app for both Android and iOS, so no one needs to worry about not being able to keep up with daily fantasy football. This is different from the streaming FanDuel app, it’s an all encompassing app customised to fantasy sports players. Both versions have live scoring, recent contests, and account management. It can also find contests, enter and edit lineups, and create multiple contest entries.
The FanDuel app is simple to navigate, and it’s very easy on the eyes which isn’t necessarily the case for its competitors.
If you have a problem contact the operator. The operator’s fantasy sports customer care section can be found under the “Help” section. You will find general questions, login/username/password, verification, contest edit/entry, rules and live scoring, deposit/withdrawal, trust& safety and friends mode.
When the area of concern has been chosen, the bookie provides different questions and answers. In the event that the answer to the question can’t be found, it’s possible to chat with a professional FanDuel employee. If you do not want to contact their support system, you can enter the FAQ section in quest of an answer to your question.
F.A.Qs: Frequently asked questions
The operator has a vast FAQ section, in fact, it works as the customer support section for all fantasy sports questions to the general gaming experience.
If you’re not sure which area the question belongs to, they provide a few of the most popular FAQs at the bottom of the support section. They are:
- Can I chat live with a representative?
- How do I withdraw money?
- Can I play FanDuel when I’m traveling into a permitted state?
- Why am I seeing a Restricted Location message?
- Why am I being asked to verify my identity?
As you can see, there are multiple ways of contacting the daily fantasy sports operator but it’s nevertheless easy to use, and a whole lot of fun.
If you enjoyed this FanDuel review and want to learn more about fantasy sport, check out 5 fantasy basketball tips you can’t ignore.