If you are a Michigan resident, MI Lottery could be the right place for you. Our Michigan Lottery Daily 3&4 review talks you through playing this game. We will also give you more details about how the Michigan lottery 3 & 4 game works.
What is Michigan Lottery Daily 3 & 4?
Michigan Lottery Daily 3 & 4 are two of the most popular lottery games in the Michigan state area. They are brought together by the Michigan Lottery that sets up all the regulations and organizes the drawings. Let’s take a closer look and see how these games are played. The Powerball and Mega Millions are also popular as well.
The following part of our review is dedicated to giving more information regarding the Michigan Lottery Daily 3 and the Michigan Lottery Daily 4 games.
Michigan Lottery Daily 3
There are various ways to play the Michigan Lottery Daily 3 game. To do so, players can play up to five panels per each Michigan Lottery Daily 3 payslip. They can select a three-digit number from 0-9. On the other hand, players can choose the Easy Pick option to get randomly selected numbers.
Furthermore, Michigan Lottery offers various bet types to choose from. Depending on the selected type of bet, players must match the numbers in the same order as the Straight option or in any order like the Box option.
To get more details about the available types of bet, check out this Michigan Lottery Daily 3&4 review below.
- The Straight option covers three numbers from 0-9, and the chosen numbers must be selected in the exact same order.
- If players choose the Box option and want to win, then their chosen numbers must be the numbers drawn in any order. Depending on the number of combinations you select, you can get a 3-way or 6-way box. Of course, the amount you win primarily depends on the chosen numbers.
- The third option is Wheel. To win with this option, the selected numbers must match the numbers drawn in any order. The bet will be considered a 3-way or 6-way depending on the chosen number of combinations of numbers.
- If you select the 2-Way option, your numbers can either match the numbers selected in any order or be drawn in the exact order.
- To win with the 1-Off option, the chosen numbers can be one up or one down from the numbers drawn, or if the selected numbers match the numbers drawn in the exact order.
Michigan Lottery Daily 4
The Michigan Lottery Daily 4 game works similarly to the 3- digit game, but with slight differences. As the name implies, this Michigan Lottery four-digit numbers game requires players to add a 4-digit number to each panel. They can play up to five panels per payslip. For the Michigan Lottery Daily 4 game, players can choose four numbers from 0-9, or if they want to pick randomly selected numbers, they can mark the Easy Pick option.
In addition, players can select from various bet types when playing the Michigan Lottery Daily 4 game. Here are they below.
- To win with the Straight option, the chosen numbers must be selected in the exact same order.
- To win the Box option, the chosen numbers must the numbers drawn in any order.
- To win with Wheel, the selected numbers must match the numbers drawn in any order.
- To win with the Two-Way option, the chosen numbers can match the numbers selected in any order or the exact order.
- To win with the 1-Off option, the selected numbers can match the numbers drawn in the exact order, or it can be one up or one down from the numbers drawn.
How to Play Michigan Lottery Daily 3 & 4
Playing Michigan Lottery is as easy as pie. Just follow our simple instructions below and you’ll be good to go in no time.
- Buy a playslip at an official Michigan retailer.
- Choose between $0.50 or $1.00 wager.
- Pick and choose any 3 numbers from 0 to 9. You can repeat the same number twice. If you want, you can opt for the “Easy Pick” option, and the computer will randomly generate your numbers.
- The maximum number of panes you can play per playslip is 5.
- Choose either MID (Midday) or EVE (Evening) drawing.
- Select your bet type.
- Watch the drawing results on TV, or check the operator’s site or the mobile application to see if your chosen numbers match any of the numbers drawn.
50 Free KENO Games + Deposit Match Up To $200
New players only located in State of Michigan, 21 or older. Full T&C apply.
Choose from various bet types when playing Michigan Lottery Daily 3. Let’s have a look at them.
- Straight – The numbers you chose must be selected in exactly the same order.
- Box – To win, you only need to guess the drawn numbers, in just any order. The winnings depend on the number of combinations you selected. All Box bets are divided into 3-way or 6-way boxes.
- Wheel – Similar to Box bet, numbers can be drawn in any order. You can either place $1 or $0.50 for each combination, which means that a 3-way Wheel bet will cost you $3.
- 2-Way – To win, you can either match the numbers in the exact order or in just any order. Basically, choose between a Straight bet and a Box. The price depends on the number of combinations you selected.
- 1-Off – To win, you must match two out of the three drawn numbers in the exact order. The number that you didn’t match must be one up or one down from the numbers drawn.
Michigan Lottery Daily 3 & 4 Results
Checking the Michigan Lottery 3 & 4 digit results is straightforward. As part of this review, let’s find out how to check the results and withdraw your winnings.
Where and How to Check
Checking the results can be done in several ways. Players can watch the Lottery drawing results on TV. They can also check the results on the operator’s site or via mobile app.
If by any chance you missed the live Michigan Lottery drawing, you can check your ticket online, on the official Michigan Lottery site. When you visit the website, go to the “Resources/Number Tools” section. There you can find past winning numbers.
How to Withdraw Winnings
To withdraw your winnings, you must have a registered account on the Michigan Lottery website. Fortunately, players can choose from numerous time-efficient payment methods, as follows:
- Online Banking
- ACH – Bank Transfer
- Check (Only available by phone call)
- Withdraw at Retail
Furthermore, before withdrawing funds, players must provide the required documentation that proves their identity. This is one of the first steps customers should take before withdrawing their winnings. This is because by verifying their accounts, they activate the withdrawal function.
The guide below will help you to withdraw your funds from your account.
- To start, log into your Michigan Lottery account.
- Head to the My Account page.
- Choose the Withdrawal option.
- Select the preferred withdrawal method and add the amount you want to withdraw.
- Fill in all the required details.
- To complete the process, press the Submit Withdrawal button.
If you still have inquiries about the Michigan Lottery Daily 3&4 game, check out these FAQs below. We answer some of the players’ most asked questions about the operator.
Yes. Players can play this game while using the mobile app. They can also follow the results and withdraw their winnings. Please read our review above if you are interested in getting more details about playing this game and checking the results.
If players cannot play the game, several things can be done. They can load the game once again and see if they can play it. If not, it is best to check the customer support team and ask them for help.
If players have questions about the games, they can contact the support team using several contact methods. They can reach them via live chat, email, or call them on 1-844-887-6836. The team is available 24/7 and is on hand to help you with anything you need.
Players can select from various payment categories when depositing funds into their accounts. They can choose Bank Transfers (ACH), Paypal, Bank Cards, and Online Game Card.
The rules for this game are simple. Players will need to select four numbers that range from 0-9 and play up to five panels for each payslip. Afterward, they can choose their preferred bet type and the number of drawings and wait for the results.