Our PABets review gives you the lowdown on this great online racebook in Pennsylvania.
Get the scoop on signup bonuses, mobile betting, live streams, racing markets, and more!
- $300 Risk Free BetThe $300 Risk Free Bet is only open to new TVG account holders in TVG Participating States, age 21+ and PABets account holders who are residents of Pennsylvania. Void where prohibited by law. To qualify for the Promotion, sign up for a new TVG account using any of the following promo codes: RISKFREE300 between 4/19/21 and 12/31/21. Visit site
PABets Offer Details
|Online Horse Betting||PABets|
|PABets Offer||Risk Free Bet $300|
|Valid On||Win, place, show bets only (no exotics)|
|Requirements||New players only. 21+, PA.|
|Last verified||Sep 2021|
Get the PABets welcome offer if you’re a new player. Create a new account and get your $300 Risk Free Bet.
Sign Up at PABets
In order to use the PABets account, here’s what you must do to sign up; this is a very simple and fast process as it can be completed with these 4 steps:
- Visit the PABets horse race betting platform and click on the “Sign Up” button.
- This will open the sign-up form for you to fill in with the required information.
- Don’t forget to double-check your information to make verification easy.
- The registration process is completed when you fill in all the required fields and click on the “Complete registration” button at the end of the sign-up form.
Place Bets at PABets
Placing bets at the PABets horse racing bookmaker is very easy. Their user interface is created to be used by the customers who do not have that much experience in online betting.
- Right after visiting their site, we were able to see the upcoming sports events sorted out by the track they are about to be held on. A player can also sort these events by starting time.
- When a player clicks on the specific event, they will be greeted with various details regarding the track, horses, trainers, etc.
They can also choose between different types of bets. We compared the odds from this sportsbook with others on the US market. We concluded that PABets offers its players a good amount of competitive odds. With PABets, you will be able to bet on the biggest races such as Kentucky Derby, Belmont Stakes, as well as other international and US races.
PABets Mobile App
At the moment of writing this review, the PABets mobile app is available only for the iOS devices and it can be found on Apple’s App Store. The design of the app is just as good as their website’s.
Players can also use the PABets offers while accessing this platform through the PABets mobile app.
We hope that in the near future there is going to be an Android app available, too, but in the meantime, users can visit the PABets website through the Internet browser on their device like Google Chrome, Safari, Opera, Mozilla, etc.
Online bettors prefer having lots of payment methods available to them. Since each of them have their own favorite service when it comes to dealing with real money, it’s helpful to have options.
Luckily, PABets provides their players with various payment methods including:
- Wire Transfer
- Debit Cards
- Credit Cards
Don’t forget to read the specific payment service’s terms and conditions just to be sure that there are no additional fees and costs attached to it before you make a deposit or withdrawal.
Occasionally, some problems may arise while using the PABets whether it is regarding the PABets live stream or some other feature like the PABets mobile app. This is where the customer support service comes into play.
The PABets customer support consists of a detail-oriented FAQ section where players can find some of the most common issues on this platform and the answers to those issues.
If that doesn’t help, contact the PABets customer support team via an email address, phone number, or by post.
PABets Powered By TVG
In the last couple of years, TVG has become one of the most popular sites for placing bets on horse racing in the US.
As we mentioned, PABets is powered by TVG.
As a result of this, users can access many TVG features right from the PABets website. Some of these features include the Handicapping Store, Free Past Performances, Race Replays, TVG Picks, and the TVG Blog.
All in all, we think that PABets is a very good choice for all US bettors who like to spend time engaging PA horse racing betting.
Enjoy your time betting on horses in Pennsylvania with PABets and please gamble responsibly.
- PABets Offer
- Horse Markets
- Free picks
PABets is the Pennsylvania online horse race betting label from TVG. Get extra content like free race replays and some selected tips on upcoming horse races. If you're in PA and want to wager on horse races online, PABets is a great choice.