PA Lottery Pick 3 and PA Lottery Pick 4 are the two most popular types of lottery games in the state of Pennsylvania. They have been around for more than 40 years and are drawn twice a day, every day of the week. That’s a lot of chances to win a big prize!
What Are PA Lottery Pick 3 and PA Lottery Pick 4?
These are two very popular and quite straightforward games to play.
They were established by the Pennsylvania Lottery, which creates all regulations and organizes all drawings. Let’s take a closer look at what these games actually are.
PA Lottery Pick 3
This game is based on a three-digit system. This means that a player, to win, needs to guess which three digits are going to be drawn. All ten digits (0-9) are included in the drawing pool.
The draws take place twice a day, once during the day, at 1:10 p.m. ET, and the second time at 6:59 p.m. ET.
PA Lottery Pick 4
PA Lottery Pick 4, as the name suggests, is a four-digit game. If you wish to win this game, you will need to guess all four digits and their order. However, there are other winning combinations, which we will cover in a short while.
The draws take place at the same time as the Pick 3, and for both games, you can either bid $0.50 or $1.00 per one panel.
How to Play PA Lottery Pick 3?
PA Lottery Pick 3 is one of the simplest Lottery games that we have ever played. Study our simple instructions below for a couple of minutes, and you’ll be ready to go.
- Purchase a PA Lottery Pick 3 playslip from an official retailer.
- Play a maximum of five panels, by betting either $0.50 or $1.00 per panel. You can choose the numbers or let the computer randomize them.
- Select your game type:
- (Note that other options to play exist like the MegaMillions.)
Straight – Guess the exact digits and their order (500:1)
Box – Guess the digits in any order. If all digits are different, the payout is 80:1. If you have a pair and a distinct digit, the payout is 160:1.
Front Pair – Guess the first two digits and their order (50:1).
Back Pair – Guess the second two digits and their order (50:1).
Super Straight – Play all six possible straight combinations (500:1).
- Choose the Daily, Evening, or both drawings.
- If you wish, select the new Wild number option, which will replace any number on your panels.
How to Play PA Lottery Pick 4
You can see that we didn’t lie about how easy it is to play Pick 3. Well, Pick 4 is just as easy. Check it out below.
- Go to a PA Lottery retailer and purchase a PA Lottery Pick 4 playslip. Select up to five panels per playslip and choose whether you want to play for $0.50 or $1.00.
- Select your type of play:
Straight – Guess all four exact digits and their order (5,000:1).
Box – Guess all four digits in any order (200:1).
- Choose between the Daily or the Evening draw, or choose both.
- Select the Wild number option, which will substitute any number on your playslip if necessary.
What are the PA Lottery Results for Pick 3 and Pick 4?
To check the results of each draw and to claim any prize money that you have won, check our guide below!
Where and How to Check the Results?
In case you have missed the daily TV broadcast of the draws, you can check the results of all draws from the first one ever to the latest one on PA Lottery’s official website.
How to Withdraw Winnings?
You can withdraw winnings either at a PA Lottery retailer, if your winnings are lower than $2,500, or request them by the lottery if they are higher than $2,500. To do that, you need to fill in the Claim Form and mail it to the PA Lottery, along with a signed playslip.
Jackpot prizes must be claimed in person at PA Lottery headquarters, located in Middletown.
PA Lottery FAQs
- Can I play PA Lottery Pick 3 and Pick 4 on mobile?
Yes, you can access the official website on mobile. When playing online, you can create an account with a Pennsylvania Lottery bonus code and benefit from a welcome bonus.
- I have a problem with the game, what should I do?
You should contact the PA Lottery customer support and ask for their help.