TVG is one of the largest and best online racebooks in America. Read about their special features including live streaming, special picks, ongoing bonuses, and more in our TVG Review.
New customers can claim a bonus and get to place your first bet risk-free. Learn more about how to Claim this bonus.
- $300 Risk Free BetThe $300 Risk Free Bet is only open to new TVG account holders in TVG Participating States, age 21+ and 4NJBets account holders who are residents of New Jersey. Void where prohibited by law. To qualify for the Promotion, sign up for a new TVG account using any of the following promo codes: RISKFREE300 between 4/19/21 and 12/31/21. Visit site
- Watch TVG in HD
- Wager Rewards
- Tutorial Videos
Check if mobile horse betting is allowed in your state to download the TVG app.
Step by Step Guide: How to Register at TVG
- Click any button on this page to visit TVG
- Open the registration form and follow the prompts
- Make your first deposit
General Terms & Conditions
- You can access your account through mobile devices as well as your computer.
- You can create an account via app or desktop.
- You can cancel any wager or race unless it’s explicitly prohibited.
- You can cancel up to twenty stakes per day, and up to 200 transactions in the calendar month up to $5,000 per day and $25,000 per month.
- In order to use the offer, you must choose a first single horse win.
- Your account is not transferable to anybody else.
More TVG Offers
What are the ongoing promotions and bonuses at TVG? Be sure to check the official website to make sure the promos listed here are still active.
Weekday Bonus Bonanza (expired)
You can use this TVG offer on every weekday from September 6-30. There’s a TVG bonus for each weekday.
Your bonus will always be paid the following day, so don’t worry if your winnings aren’t in your account on the day you win. Here are the different offers for the weekday:
- Monday: If you deposit more than $200 on a Monday you will get a $20 bonus.
- Tuesday: You can get an extra 15% on your winnings on daily double wagers when you play Mountaineer and Trifectas at Indiana Grand. This is applicable up to $100 per track.
- Wednesday: If you get three $10 wins on even money or three different races then you will win a bonus equating to the average wager amount of your first three wins, up to $100. In addition to this, you can get a 20% bonus for the late Pick 4 at Belmont and Pick 4 at Woodbine.
- Thursday: If you deposit at least $200 you will get $20. Play Los Alamitos thoroughbred for a 15% bonus. Follow this, play the Pick 4 at Remington to get an extra 20% on winnings up to $100.
- Friday: Get an extra 10% Exact Bonus on Belmont Park’s Fall Championship Meet. Following this, play the Pick 4 at Remington for another 20% match up of your winnings. You can also get a 15% match up on daily doubles at Los Alamitos up to $100.
Hit it and Split It (expired)
Clear out your weekend with the late Pick 4 at Los Alamitos. Players can bet on Saturdays and Sundays during the Fall thoroughbred meet for the chance to win a share of $2,500. It’s a thoroughbred race that continues throughout the fall.
In Pick 4 you have to select winners of four consecutive races. Los Alamitos is a racecourse in Cypress, California. It hosts thoroughbreds and quarter horse racing. It’s a fun promo, especially if you are new to horse racing and want to start with something exciting.
A variety of betting markets exist at TVG, here’s a quick summary of what you’ll find.
1. TVG Horse Races
It’s easy to find which horse races are racing at the moment, and which ones have been scheduled. Under “Races” you’ll be able to find “Full Schedule”. It is possible to see which races are available on TVG streaming, and which have no live streaming.
The date and time, name of the races and TVG horses running will be available on display for each race. You can also add races to your favorites by clicking on a star that turns yellow, or golden. You can filter your searches by time or by track. It’s a very organized tool available on the dashboard.
Under “Races” you will also be able to find “Results” and see what the results of the day have been. You can filter this by time or track. When you filter by time, you will only see the very latest races. If you filter using the track option you will see that the tracks are organized by country, and there is a very wide variety of races.
Their handicapping feature will allow you to see the handicapping store, where you can purchase programs, statistics, daily racing forms, etc. These products are great tools to learn more about TVG horse racing. The more you know about your favorite horses, jockeys, the competition, and the game itself, the easier it will be for you to spot a winner.
3. Free Past Performances (PP)
As a registered user, you get access to TVG betting past performances. Use your track cards to get TGV’s full PPs, TVG Basic PPs, TVG watch and Wager PPs or TimeformUS PPs (single track 7-day pass). You have to wager a minimum of $2 on the track card you purchased or $10 on any track if you got the TimeformUS. After you have wagered, your account will be reimbursed by 7 AM the following day.
The operator has a winner’s circle VIP program that all users can access. There are four levels referred to as grades, Grade III, Grade II, Grade I and Hall of Fame.
To get into the Hall of Fame you need an invitation, but for Grade I, you need to spend $25,000 quarterly. Then, for Grade II you need to spend $18,000 quarterly, and for Grade III you need to spend $10,000 quarterly. The prizes are progressive. See what you get below.
- Unlimited Live Video and Race Replays (I, II, III, HoF)
- Free TVG PPs Refunded (I, II, III, HoF)
- Exclusive VIP Wagering Promotions (I, II, III, HoF)
- Entry to TVG Prize Drawings (I, II, III, HoF)
- VIP Helpdesk Phone Access (I, II, III, HoF)
- Free Wire Withdrawals per Quarter (I, II, III, HoF)
- No Credit/Debit Fees (II, III, HoF)
- Preferred BetCash Withdrawals per Quarter (II, III, HoF)
- VIP Only Contests & Tournaments (III, HoF)
- Hospitality Events (HoF)
- Managed Account (HoF).
What are TVG streaming options in my State? Once you’ve created an account you can log in and watch TVG horse racing live. You can watch both TVG in HD and TVG2 in HD. Users will also be able to watch the twitter feed simultaneously.
There is a race list on the left side, allowing players to quickly and easily switch from one race to another. It’s also possible to stream live races on your iOS or Android, so wherever you are on the go, you can keep up with the races, and win big. TVG2 is a television network aimed at horse racing, which is in collaboration with TVG the website.
Is there a TVG Mobile App?
The TVG betting app is available for iOS and Android. The app allows you to bet on Santa Anita, Keeneland, Gulfstream, and Belmont. You get free handicap information, TVG presenter picks and selections, as well as access to wager and bet on over 150 horse racing tracks worldwide. They also have live streaming for all of the tracks. The app also provides race alerts and account management.
What states can you play the TVG app?
The app is available in: Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Idaho; Illinois, Iowa, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, Montana, New Hampshire, New Jersey*, New Mexico, New York, North Dakota, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania*, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Tennessee, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, and Wyoming.
TVG Payment Options: how to withdraw and deposit
With BetCash you can link your bank account with your wagering account. It’s simple, fast and free. There are no charges or advance fees of any kind. There is also not a block on deposits. All users subscriptions auto-renew either each month, every 6 months, or every year depending on what option selected upon registration.
You can pay for your betting using both credit and debit cards such as VISA and MasterCard. It is also possible to pay with TVG prepaid card, PayNearMe as well as with BetCash. It is also possible to implement a customized texting system, whereby you receive an SMS or email alert every time you make a wager.
TVG dedicated Customer Care
In the event that you face a problem with the website, your account or your wager, don’t hesitate to contact TVG. You can either email them at [email protected] or call toll-free at 1-888-752-9884. In the event that you need to send them a message via post, send it to this address:
19545 N.W. Von Neumann Drive
Frequently Asked Questions
TVG’s FAQ section is very varied, you can read about TVG horse race betting as well as account concerns. Although their customer services section is practically non-existent, the FAQs make up for the lost information.
Keep in mind that they have a phone number as well as an email if your frequently asked question isn’t too frequently asked. The questions are arranged in these categories:
- General questions
- Viewing on TVG2.com and TVG2
- Managing my membership/subscription
- My billing
- TVG2, the broadcast channel
- Technical Issues
- TVG2 Restriction
It’s a greatly useful tool, but if you can’t seem to find the answer to your question, or your problem seems to remain unsolved for some other reason, do not hesitate to contact their customer care if you’re having a problem with the TVG features or anything else.
How to Place a Bet at TVG
Our Rating for TVG Online Racebook
- TVG betting offers tutorial videos that are very helpful. These videos make the website appear transparent. The video clips show users how to withdraw, make quick deposits, how to add a new card, or how to buy past performances (PPs) among other things. If can’t seem to work out how to bet, the tutorial videos will leave you without confusion.
- They have a horse racing blog which is useful for those who want to learn more about races, jockeys and everything in between. The blog also features information and advice on how to place a bet.
- Another advantage is that they have a Winners Circle program. This program provides perks for dedicated players. The rewards are progressive, the more you spend in a quarter, the more benefits you are bound to receive.
- The website is slightly difficult to navigate. Unfortunately, this takes away from the TVG experience a bit, but in no way does it reflect the general functioning of the website.
- Finally, TVG’s site layout is a bit confusing at first. A visual refresh would go a long way towards helping this issue. Either way, this does not reflect the quality or reputation of TVG as the top horse racing betting platform, but the steep learning curve of horse betting in general.
- Horse Markets