The Kansas City beat San Francisco to win the Super Bowl! A tight game lead to a very exciting game from a sports bettor’s perspective.
Looking to betting on the Super Bowl 2021, you can already go to an online sportsbook and place your wagers. Which team has the best betting odds for Super Bowl 2021?
Get a snapshot from last year and see what the sportsbooks were thinking about Super Bowl betting. Get the updated moneyline, spread, over under, prop bets, and more on the pro football championship and see who’s picked to win.
Make your picks on the moneyline and other betting markets on these odds.
Super Bowl LV Bet on Winner
|Super Bowl LV Champion||Register to Bet on these lines*|
*Lines are subject to change.
- 2X Risk-free Bets Up To $2000New customers only. 21+. Get up to a $500 Refund (in Free Bets) if your 1st Fixed Odds Bet loses. Get up to a $1,500 Refund (in Free Bets) if your 1st PointsBetting Bet loses. Eligible clients are entitled to a maximum two (2) refunds. Full T&C Apply. Visit site
- Up to $500 in Bet Credits For New CustomersMake a qualifying deposit (min $10), place bets to deposit value, once they are settled, matched amount in Bet Credits available to use. Bet Credits risk excluded from returns. T&Cs apply. The bonus code can be used during registration, but does not change the offer amount in any way. Visit site
- Risk-free bet up to $1000The Promotion is only open to individuals who are at least 21 years of age and physically present in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Illinois, Indiana, Colorado, West Virginia, Tennessee or Iowa during the Promotion Period. To claim, new users need to register, make a first deposit, and then simply place their first real-money wager on FanDuel Sportsbook up to $1000! If a user loses their first wager, Fanduel will refund their loses in the form of a free-bet up to $1000! Full T&C Apply. Visit site
- $1,000 Risk Free First Sports BetNew Patrons of WynnBET who place their First Deposit of not less than $20 in cash and place an eligible Sports Wager within ten (10) days after making the qualifying deposit during the Promotional Period are eligible to receive a Risk Free* First Sports Bet up to a maximum of $500 as a free bet (the “Risk Free* First Sports Bet”). Visit site
- Get Up To $250 Risk FreeNew Customers 21+. NJ only! Free Bet will be awarded if users first ever settled cash sports bet is a loss. Amount of Free Bet awarded is equal to 100% of first ever settled cash sports bet amount up to $250. Full T&C Apply. Visit site
- Sports Bonus up to $250To be eligible, you must be at least 21 years old, playing within the state of New Jersey. New Account holders will be able to use bonus code, 250MATCH, on their first deposit The offer is to deposit and receive 100% up to $250 in bonus money with a 1X wagering requirement. Use bonus code 250MATCH when making your first deposit. Minimum deposit $10. Full T&C apply. Visit site
There will be some great online Super Bowl betting options available closer to the game. Plus, there are already a ton of futures with some surprising odds at DraftKings Sportsbook, as seen above.
Super Bowl Betting Odds
When it comes to the current Super Bowl odds at sportsbooks, there seems to be a consensus.
This season, the Kansas City Chiefs are the favorites to win the NFL Championship with a 10-4-1 ATS, the best in the league. But, the Chiefs are only slightly favored over the 49ers, so it could still be anyone’s game.
Super Bowl over under odds
The over under markets for the Super Bowl were released after the teams won their conferences. The over under markets are:
|Team||Over Under||Bet on these*|
*Market is subject to change.
Super Bowl spread betting
Spread betting can always be tricky. You might hope to see a narrow spread or if both teams have high scoring offenses with strong defenses, you could expect a huge spread.
|Team||Spread||Bet on these*|
*Market is subject to change.
Either way, it’s smart to shop around at various online sportsbooks to look at different spreads before making your Super Bowl betting pick. The spread markets won’t be pushed until the sportsbooks have the teams, but it pays (maybe literally) to have some knowledge about what you’re looking for beforehand.
Remember, that betting against the spread can be a viable choice too. It’s the Super Bowl and teams are eager to perform. With no clear favorites, betting against the spread in the SuperBowl can sometimes be the best choice.
Super Bowl prop bets
Prop bets are a very good way to enhance the entertainment value in a game! They’re bets made beforehand about specific things likely to happen in the game.
|First to score||Bet now*|
|Goes to OT||Bet now*|
|Safety in game||Bet now*|
|Total sacks||Bet now*|
*Props subject to change.
For example, you can make a prop bet that Patrick Mahomes will throw two touchdown passes at a decent line for some money. Alternatively, you can probably find a prop bet that Mahomes throws two interceptions.
The prop bets are very dependent on the teams playing and what the online sportsbooks set as the market. Come game time, take a look at the online sportsbooks to see what your Super Bowl betting choices are.
Super Bowl LVe betting
Arguably, the best thing you can do, gambling-wise, during the Super Bowl is LVe betting. It’s sometimes called in-play betting as well.
This means that you have a sportsbook app on your phone and you follow the game and make real-money bets about what’s going on in the game as it happens.
Will the QB complete this 10-yard pass to get this exact first down? Does the defense stop this important field goal? Will the linebacker fumble on this run?
These Super Bowl bets are all about what’s happening as it happens. Stay tuned to see the market develop and make your picks. You’ll also get immediate feedback on whether your bet wins or loses because you’ll see it take place in real-time.
Super Bowl 54 Predictions
Now, if you are looking to start online Super Bowl betting, you’ll need to know what the sportsbooks think before you sign up.
The current odds have the Chiefs as a favorite, with lines to win generally around -128.
If you want a slightly longer shot (and bigger payout) to bet on at the Super Bowl, you can make a pick on the San Francisco 49ers. The Chiefs’ odds to win are only slightly higher than the 49ers. The 49ers’ odds to win the Championship are a solid +112 at the online sportsbooks we checked.
The Chiefs are also pretty solid choice that’ll win you a decent payout. You can use this betting odds calculator to figure out your profit on a particular bet.
Lastly, if you’re really keen on making the insane long-shot wager, you can find Super Bowl bets that are posting odds to win that are astronomical. If you bet on an unlikely prop or build a large bet slip and it actually happens, you’ll win bigger money.
Is it likely to happen? No, definitely not. But wouldn’t it be amazing if it did and you called that bet? Totally.
How to bet on the Super Bowl Online
A handful of states have regulated online sportsbooks that you can register to bet on if you’re 21+. Make Super Bowl bets today and follow the NFL playoffs too.
NJ sports betting, PA sports betting, WV sports betting, and IN sports betting all have products you can download to bet on the NFL Championship. FanDuel Sportsbook and DraftKings Sportsbook are some of the main platforms available in multiple states.
To register at an online sportsbook for Super Bowl betting, you need to:
- Double-check which platforms are available in your state.
- Open an account with the sportsbook of your choice.
- Make your first deposit (and collect the welcome bonus).
- Open the football betting market and make your bet slip by choosing bets.
- Confirm the bet slip and place your bets on the NFL Championship Game.
Be aware that as the playoffs develop, the market is likely to change. So if you don’t see any Super Bowl bets you think are good, don’t feel pressured! Only make bets on things you think are value bets.
This is always very dynamic when it comes to developing betting markets. Just consider what happened last year:
When Super Bowl betting lines first started, the Rams were deemed to be the favorites. However, there was a shift in the betting market and the Patriots were on top and expected to win.
So given that, what was the spread on the game that year? It was changing often as more and more bets were being placed. Initially, the LA Rams began as single point favorites, but the odds eventually took a shift and the Patriots have a two-point advantage.
The main reason for this shift in Super Bowl odds that year was due to the performance of New England. After winning the AFC Division, they hit their best games when it truly mattered, making them the favorites.
As you can see, a lot changed over time in the world of Super Bowl betting. it’s very exciting to get engaged early. But sometimes it’s better to just wait and see how the playoffs turn out.
Super Bowl Betting Tips
If you are wondering where to bet on the Super Bowl, we tried to provide you with a lot of odds, picks, predictions, and sportsbook recommendations.
Any of these highlighted sites will offer the good Super Bowl betting lines and present you with current odds. What’s more, if you’ve never engaged in any type of betting before, there are on-site tutorials to help you choose the right bet.
Even though the Chiefs are currently the favorites, that could quickly change at any moment up until game time. The betting markets will react accordingly. Unless you see a bet that you think is a no-brainer, our general recommendation is waiting until you find a bet you are certain about.
This way, you can make more educated wagers on things like over under bets and spread bets on the Super Bowl.
Super Bowl betting can be very fun but as with all forms of gambling, there is the potential to get carried away. Bet smart, don’t bet often and bet only what you can afford. Betting isn’t a make it or break it solution to anything, it’s just entertainment. And it should be treated as such, even if you bet on the biggest NFL game of the season.